Netcall is a high growth business providing industry specific software solutions that accelerate and simplify the path to digital. Spanning the entire customer journey across the public, healthcare and corporate markets, our solutions combine the skills of business experts to craft incredible customer experiences.
Purpose of Role:
To oversee multiple teams of developers and testers who design, develop and maintain a number of key Netcall products, with a specific emphasis on usability, performance and scalability, in order to deliver high quality software on time and within budget.
- Provide leadership and guidance to coach, motivate and develop team members to reach their optimum performance levels. Manage the recruitment of new team members.
- Work with the Product Owners to plan and execute projects ensuring that the team have the appropriate product and technical specifications, direction and resources for effective delivery
- Collaborate with the CTO, Product Owners and Customers Solutions team to define the product vision, product roadmap and write Product Requirements and/or Technical Specifications as required
- Coordinate release and sprint planning
- Conduct daily stand-ups as required
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement in all areas of technology and the software development process. Help instil the principle of this culture across the entire development organisation.
- Ensure that the Development Team adheres to the requirements of ISO9001, ISO27001, PCIDSS and any future quality or security accreditations that Netcall holds
- Provide regular progress reports and KPI metrics on progress to the CTO
- You have significant experience in delivering large scale and complex development projects as a Product Owner / Development Manager.
- You have experience setting up and/or managing a delivery structure for multidisciplinary teams including project managers, product owners, developers/builders and QA/test resources. The ability to manage remote and disparate teams/team members is now an imperative.
- You are able to coach and lead teams in Agile practices. You should be a qualified expert who advocates these approaches and are able to tailor new ways of working as circumstances demand.
- You are able to prioritise your work and deliver to tight timescales, demonstrating good organisational, communication and administrative skills.
- You take responsibility for your own professional development and learning and enc ourage others in the team to do the same.
- You are experienced and proficient in using MS Office tools including Word, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint for proposals, reporting and presentations.
- Experience of some of the tools and libraries we use, including Git, Gulp, Vue and the Linux command line.
- Experience of scalable cloud-based architectures
- Knowledge of secure coding techniques, PA-DSS, PCI-DSS and ISO27001
Salary dependant on experience
Interested? Then please click the apply button now!