Aspley Guise & Woburn Sands Golf Club are looking for a Deputy Bar Manager to join their busy team!
- Cellar management and stock control.
- Assisting in the training and supervising of bar staff to ensure they meet and maintain the required standards of service, health and safety and hygiene.
- Assisting in the production of staff rotas and cleaning schedules.
- Ordering stock as necessary, while ensuring that stock levels are maintained.
- To receive and check all bar deliveries and ensuring that all relevant paperwork is completed and passed to the office for payment.
- Ensuring that stock is correctly rotated and stored, to maximise revenue and minimise wastage to include keeping detailed records.
- Orderly storage of bar deliveries ensuring that all goods are stored within HSE guidelines.
- Ensuring that items in the Bar are displayed and ready for sale during opening times.
- Safe storage and disposal of empty bottles and cylinders.
- Liaison with suppliers and representatives.
- To provide cover for bar staff during absence or illness (sometimes at short notice).
- To provide cover for catering and front of house staff during absence or illness (sometimes at short notice).
- Management of floats, handling cash and cashing up the tills at the end of each shift and reconciling the necessary paperwork.
- To tidy and undertake cleaning duties, to ensure that the Bar, Cellar and Bar storage areas remain clean and tidy at all times.
- Ensuring that the bar meets legislative regulations.
- Special event and party setups.
- Serving customers and assisting if needed with Front of House.
- Cover holidays and days off for the Bar Manager.
- 5 Days out of 7 inclusive of evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
40 hours a week annualised
Salary dependant on experience
Interested? Then please click the apply button now!