Purpose of Role:
Responsible for researching data for targeted multi-touch campaigns. Ensuring our database has accurate and quality data to improve our reach and conversion rates.
- Ensure key data fields for our target markets in CRM are correctly competed and inform managers where we have gaps.
- Use a number of research tools including LinkedIn and Endole to complete data gaps such as company insights.
- Using tools such as LinkedIn to support NBD calling campaigns by finding the right people to target and the potential messages that will resonate
- Integrity of CRM data and ensure all records are accurate and up to date and fit for purpose
- Ensure company compliance in respect of data usage
- A basic understanding of data entry
- PC, Microsoft Office and Outlook literate
- Basic Excel skills
- Good time management
- Ability to learn new software technologies
- Ensure the company’s CRM system is accurately up-to-date with account activity
- Demonstrate a strong customer ethos and keep the needs of the customer in mind
- Keep promises and deliver to agreed deadlines
- Motivate self
- Demonstrate an open-minded approach and a ‘can do’ attitude
Our competency framework is designed to put our core values of Teamwork, Quality, Great Solutions and Customer Focus at the heart of everything we do. The competencies overleaf are those behaviours that we believe will lead to successful performance in this role.
- Implement and act in accordance with the Company’s Information Security and Acceptable Use policies
- Satisfactory completion of pre-employment screening checks, including a CRB disclosure
Hours - Part-time (24 hours a week – very flexible on hours) and initially a 6 month contract. 3 days/week pro rata
Interested? Then please click the apply button now!