The Customer Services Advisor reports to the Finance Manager and works within an open plan office. This role is responsible for day to day customer enquiries, taking bookings, problem solving and generally providing excellent levels of customer service.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities: -
· To handle telephone calls to the company and deal with customer enquiries effectively and efficiently
· Order processing which includes dealing with orders received via telephone, email, fax or post
· Liaising with internal departments and external suppliers
· Effectively handling and resolving day to day issues identified internally and reported by customers. Understanding when to escalate a problem or enquiry.
· General administration duties
· Dealing with customer documentation
· Preparing internal and customer reports as required on a weekly or monthly basis as per the customers’ requirements.
· Attention to detail
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Flexible and proactive attitude
· Driven and positive
· Commercial awareness
· Excellent call handling skills
· Working knowledge of WR 1 or SAP Business 1
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Good at information seeking and handling
· Excellent problem solving skills
· Able to manage multiple tasks
Education, Qualifications & Training -
You will have working knowledge of the waste industry including vehicle types and waste types.
IT Literacy -
Excellent working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook. Aptitude to learn waste management industry software
Personal Style and Behaviour:
Lively and friendly personality. Highly motivated. Also a real team player happy to work with colleagues to get the job done but also able to work on own initiative. Flexible attitude to work.
Salary dependent on experience
28 days holiday (including bank holidays). Core hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday. Outside the core hours any additional hours worked will be paid pro rata according to your annual salary.
Waste Management experience needed
If interested please click the apply button...