To deliver exceptional customer service to both potential and existing trade and retail customers at all times and maximising sales revenue and margin across our branch and online network. Co-ordinate and assist your branch portfolio or all branches depending on the time of year with administration of sales quote follow ups.
- Be the first point of contact for inbound customer calls and web enquiries
- Answer customer queries by phone, email or webchat
- Learn how to use the stock management/order system so you can provide quotes and check product availability
- Sell products and services and take payment
- Track orders and arrange deliveries when necessary
- Handle complaints and forward to supervisor when necessary
- Ensuring customer orders are processed in an efficient and effective manner when required
- Ensure abandoned website carts and all necessary web orders are contacted for upselling if the order is of a high value
- Liaising regularly with customers to ensure they are satisfied with the products and services received and to drive trust pilot reviews
- Ensuring all customer records and data are maintained accurately and efficiently, including any bespoke trade level customer priced account terms.
- Undertaking a range of administrative duties such as online account applications, after sales feedback documentation, bespoke customer price lists, and feedback and complaint handling.
- Ensure the customer query module is used with the business needs and all findings are maintained and resolved effectively and efficiently.
- Sending new business correspondence (including letters, emails). This includes all Welcome Packs for new customers
- Contact customers regarding new services and promotional campaigns (where applicable).
- Gain Knowledge of performance, products, services and competitors.
- Monitor Trust Pilot results and take corrective action to ensure highest scores are achieved.
- Carry out any other reasonable task as requested by your line manager.
- Ensure best practice is maintained with clear communication to the Regional Sales Manager
- 100% of retail quotes chased on time
- All abandoned carts over £100 followed up by phone or email
- All customers with no spend over 6 months have active CRM or the account is deactivated
- 90% of inbound calls are answered
- 95% of missed calls are returned
- Monthly Sales Reporting as required delivered on time
Required Knowledge, Experience, Competencies:
- A positive and proactive individual who is able to demonstrate attention to detail and high level of accuracy, efficiency and a can do/ will do attitude.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to build relationships with customers by phone through introduction of the Company
- Demonstrates good organisational skills and ability to multi task whilst managing ever changing priorities.
- Ability to work within a fast paced environment and work well under pressure.
- A good team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to identify, convert and maximise on sales opportunities.
- Demonstrates ability to be self-motivated and meet deadlines.
- Problem solving skills to deal with/resolve complaints/issues positively.
- Confident use of language to close a sale.
- Computer literate.
- Basic numeracy skills
- Initiative to own your own self development
- Prior customer service or telesales experience
NOTE: This job description is not exhaustive and will be subject to periodic review. It may be amended to meet the changing needs of the business.
Salary dependant on experience
Interested? Then please click the apply button now!