Our client is a young vibrant headwear and apparel sports wear company, who are looking to recruit a Customer Relations Administrator for maternity cover for a period of 9-12 months
The role of the Customer Relations Administrator is to assist customers, and other internal departments, Sales Representatives, with questions, concerns and demands that arise regarding accounts and orders.
- Answer incoming queries from customers, sales representatives, and other internal departments.
- Respond to all customer queries in a polite, timely and efficient manner at all times.
- Provide strong administrative and customer service support.
- Keep your manager informed of any challenges with your customers/orders etc.
- Enter orders into SAP where required.
- Analyse the open order book and inform customers and sales teams of any challenges preventing the orders from shipping.
- Work closely with the operations teams to ensure paperwork is accurate for each regional specification.
- Ensure orders are accurate, and as the customer requested them by reviewing them prior to the shipping window opening.
- Build and develop strong working relationships with customers external and internal.
- Assist customers with pricing, credits, invoices, and terms.
- Support our shipping department in acquiring customer bookings when required and keep track of any ongoing bookings to ensure they go out on time
- Investigate initial requests for returned items, negotiate with customer to keep items and correct the situation as needed, complete appropriate RA paperwork in timely manner.
The ideal person must have strong and accurate Excel skills as this role will be using Excel to update order progress, and have good relationship building skills to talk with internal depts and some customers. You will also have had involvement with order taking and tracking.
Salary: 25K pro rata (maternity cover) 9-12 months
Interested? Then please click the apply button now!