Morleys Department Stores Group is an independent, privately-owned department store group that operates 8 stores principally in greater London and Newbury, and an Ecommerce platform for our flagship store in Wimbledon. Our stores are at the heart of local communities and have centuries of heritage, brand trust and loyalty - all key to the values we bring to life in-store and through our communications.
The role is based in the Wimbledon Head Office, above the Group’s flagship store Elys. There is currently flex to work both at home and in the office, with Covid safety measures in place. This is subject to change.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a brand-new CRM & Loyalty Assistant role, reporting to the CRM & Loyalty Manager. This role will be helping to establish the transition of bringing the management of the CRM database and Loyalty and Email programmes in-house.
The CRM & Loyalty Assistant will be someone who is creative, driven and passionate about the customer journey and lifecycle. The role will cover email campaign execution, building and reporting whilst supporting the development of personalisation, segmentation and the overall CRM & Loyalty strategy, to ultimately drive online sales and footfall in-store. The role will work alongside the broader Marketing and Ecommerce team to help deliver the wider Group Marketing Strategy, including promotional materials for in-store Loyalty activity.
- Generate innovative, new ideas for CRM plan
- Clear understanding and knowledge of customer segmentation, customer journeys and key KPIs
- Aids in the production of weekly reports for internal Senior Leadership Team Weekly Trade Meetings
- Experience using Ometria is a plus or a similar marketing platform
- Support in execution of all loyalty related activities and planning
- Work with CRM & Loyalty manager to maintain the smooth running of the loyalty scheme
- Ensure a customer-centric approach to all communications and align content with key events in the customer plan
- Supports in the deep-dive into the Customer Database to glean insights that can be applied to drive the business, and analyses spend data to seek out new opportunities to target loyal customers with relevant, inspiring content
- Strong understanding of email marketing, best practices and KPIs
- Set up and execute email marketing campaigns – managing all stages of the process including building the emails, establishing the appropriate audiences, carrying out relevant testing, approvals and scheduling
- Ensure timely delivery of email campaigns for both broadcast and automated emails
- Support in the development of personalisation and dynamic content in emails
- Provide feedback and support on creative briefs
- Support in generating new ways to target, retain and increase the value of customers
- Aids in the weekly report on performance of all email campaigns, preparing summaries for internal Senior Leadership Team Weekly Trade Meetings
Requirements of the role:
- Experience in Digital Marketing (including Email) and CRM strategy
- Data driven profile with a commercial mind and strong analytical skills
- Hands on experience with HTML, content management systems and email programmes
- Experience in working with external Agencies
- Experience executing and delivering Marketing Campaigns
- Excellent attention to detail essential
- Able to manage multiple campaigns/projects simultaneously and deliver to deadline
- Creatively-minded – with the ability to suggest new ideas and critique designs
- Some experience of managing and tracking budgets
- Strong copywriting skills
- A quick learner and self-motivated
- Flexible and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- A keen interest in fashion, beauty, home interiors and retail preferable
- Ability to maintain and foster key internal relationships across the business
- Computer literate with experience in Microsoft suite and Adobe Creative Suite
- Retail Marketing experience preferred, or with ‘customers’
Full Time 37.5 hrs – mainly Monday to Friday but it would be on a 5 out 7 days contract as some weekend work may be required
20 days holiday
20% discount after 3 months service
NEST pension scheme
Interested? Then please click the apply button now!