A full time position has arisen for a catering professional looking to develop their existing skills within our Catering department. Reporting to the Head Chef, you will assist with the preparation, cooking and presentation of dishes and with the smooth operation of the kitchen.
Previous experience at a high end, busy establishment is an essential requirement of this role as you will be responsible for maintaining high standards of food preparation and service at all times.
The ideal candidate requires previous relevant experience and to have gained an NVQ Level 2 in Hospitality and Catering.
We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic, willing to learn and with a flexible approach to working hours. As a confident team player you should demonstrate the ability to work well under pressure and have a passion for delivering excellence in hospitality.
Due to our remote location you will need your own transport.
Purpose of Position:
To assist in the preparation, cooking and presentation of food in the Golf Club.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- To assist the Chefs and kitchen staff in the preparation and service of food from the kitchen
- To achieve and maintain high standards of food, preparation and service.
- To ensure all equipment is properly cleaned and serviced to make safe for use.
- To rotate stock when required.
- To communicate on a daily basis with other departments for the smooth running of the kitchen and for other departmental requirements of food produce.
- To be aware of procedures, in case of fire.
- To assist in the organisation of events at weekends and bank holidays as required.
- To carry out cleaning tasks in and around the kitchen, back yard and walk in fridge as required.
Salary dependant on experience
Interested? Then please click the apply button now!