The Woburn Hotel is a 4 star hotel standing at the gateway to The Woburn Estate, Bedfordshire and has 55 bedrooms, including 7 cottage suites. It is also home to Olivier’s, our 2 AA Rosette restaurant.
Our award winning Olivier’s Restaurant located at The Woburn Hotel is looking to recruit a Demi Chef de Partie reporting to the Senior Sous Chef and Executive Chef.
The position is full time 40 hours per week working from 9am to 5.30pm or 10.00am to 18.30pm. Ideal working days would be Tuesday-Saturday but these can be negotiated.
Your duties will include preparation of snack items, catering for light lunches and providing support to other kitchen sections. You will be responsible for maintaining high standards of food preparation, hygiene standards and service at all times.
Previous experience of working in a similar role in a fast-paced environment is essential along with experience of delivering excellent quality food within set timescales.
As a confident team player you should demonstrate the ability to work well under pressure and a passion for delivering excellence in hospitality.
As well as working as part of a prestigious Estate, you will be rewarded with an excellent package consisting of:
- Competitive salary
- Provision of meals whilst on duty
- Career Progression Support
- Free entry into the Woburn Abbey and Woburn Safari Park
- Courtesy rounds of golf at The Woburn Golf Club, subject to availability and handicap
- Discounts on selected items within the retail areas of the Abbey, Safari Park and Golf Club
- Discounted food at The Woburn Hotel, Safari Park, Golf Club and the Duchess Tea Rooms
- 30 Days Annual Leave, including Bank Holidays (increasing with service)
- Health Cash Plan with Simply Health at preferential rates
- Life Assurance Cover
- Work Place Pension
If you believe that you have the skills and experience required and you want to work for a company with an empowering ethos that will reward you with recognition, please click the apply button...