Your role in our Mission:
We believe in a World where honesty and openness prevail, so we champion truth and the accuracy of facts. We partner with thousands of clients across the globe, empowering them with the knowledge, confidence and support they need to make the most informed and intelligent decisions, affecting millions of people. We do this through our technology, supported by our expertise. You’ll be partnering with our clients and their candidates to deliver an excellent experience and guide them through the process. You’ll take pride in ensuring that good people secure their new dream job, whilst using your critical eye and great attention to detail to spot any potential fraudsters and ensure that they are kept at bay.
- Responsible for contacting candidates to commence their online screening process, introducing, and explaining the process and enabling them to submit their screening form.
- Responsible for responding to incoming enquiries from candidates through various channels
- Providing basic technical support to candidates in completing the online form and assisting with any difficulties they may experience with the Verifile system.
- Carefully analyse completed screening forms to identify any additional information required
- Check that the information provided by candidates is in accordance with the client policy
- Obtain all information as quickly as possible and follow up with candidates to ensure that all required information or documentation is provided to speed up their background checks
- Identify the need for and order new background checks for candidates when appropriate.
- Record all correspondence with candidates so that accurate and comprehensive information sharing is facilitated across the Verifile teams.
Systems, Processes and Compliance:
- Responsible for ensuring that our records (electronic files) and documentation is accurate and always kept up to date.
- Responsible for ensuring that risk and compliance requirements are met (e.g., GDPR, ISO, BCP)
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Previous experience of working within a customer facing role
- Fluent English
- Good typing and data entry skills
- Good computer skills, including email, the internet and MS Office.
- Minimum of 3 GCSE’s (including Maths and English at Grade C), or equivalent
- Fluent in a second language
- A passion for working with technology and using it to help us advance our mission
- You will want to be part of something special and contribute to the success of the team
- You’ll be a confident speaker, with a professional manner and good interpersonal skills, who loves being on the phone and helping others
- You’ll be an excellent communicator, articulate, with the ability to build rapport quickly and provide a great customer service (to both local and international clients and candidates)
- You’ll be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, working across multiple clients at any one time and handling high volumes of inbound and outbound calls
- You’ll be curious, questioning and have an analytical approach to identify gaps, trends and issues in information provided by candidates. Able to trouble shoot, think outside of the box, solve problems – it’s a bit like detective work!
- You will have excellent attention to detail, focused on quality and inspired by completing tasks accurately
- Excellent planning and organisational skills to successfully co-ordinate a high number of activities, with excellent time management, prioritisation, and the ability to remain calm and objective under pressure
- You’ll be able to work independently but also a great team player
- High standard of personal presentation and conduct, including integrity, confidentiality and sensitivity and a strong commitment to the organisation
- You will be enthusiastic, positive, self-motivated, quick to learn, hard-working, with a flexible can-do attitude
- You’ll strive for high standards of professionalism, focused on quality in all aspects of delivery, ensuring that Verifile is always represented professionally
Salary dependant on experience.
Interested? Then please click the apply button now!