Netcall is a high growth business providing industry specific software solutions that accelerate and simplify the path to digital. Spanning the entire customer journey across the public, healthcare and corporate markets, our solutions combine the skills of business experts to craft incredible customer experiences.
Purpose of Role:
Responsible for developing and executing the campaign strategy to meet Netcall’s growth and revenue objectives by delivering the targeted volume of marketing qualified leads and sales appointments in key industry verticals. This includes taking the defined value propositions and creating impactful campaigns that will resonate with our targeted industries.
To optimally contribute to the growth of the company; achieve go-to-market, portfolio and channel mix objectives and contribute to the achievement of the desired annual sales targets by developing and implementing:
- Creating campaign creatives and theme to attract our target audience and get our message across in a simple and engaging manner.
- A portfolio of campaigns and strategies to target a specific market or group of accounts creating opportunities for the sales teams
- Creating supporting content for the campaigns which can include video, web pages, events, advertising (online and offline), case studies, brochures and social.
- Writing engaging copy inline with Netcall’s tone of voice and helps achieve our goals
- Proven processes that schedule and then achieve best-in-class progress and conversion ratios at each and every stage of the prospect lifecycle.
- Lifelong planned contact cycles that maturely progress relationships and appointments.
- Collaborative working practices that ensure each programme originators deliverables are in line with the requirements of the marketing team and its processes.
- Activity to support the marketing team and specifically ‘content king’ in the planning, build and execution of content for the purpose of producing opportunities.
- Effective tools and applications; such as Marketo marketing automation platform (MAP).
- All of the marketing steps to progress a suspect through to being a sales accepted lead.
- Execution of campaigns incorporating the latest digital marketing techniques and tools, email templates, social media, etc. to maximise campaign results using a wide range of content to drive website traffic/inbound leads.
- Leading techniques constantly improving open, click, download and engagement rates.
- Stakeholder management that ensures all programmes are agreed and keeps all involved constantly aware of progress, improvement actions and results.
- Weekly and monthly figures and KPI reporting using leading analytical methodologies
- Campaign performance – reviewing any tactical spend to review ROI and lead progression, ensuring all follow-up has been completed and assess whether the campaign has been successful. Including goal setting at the beginning of the campaign
- B2B tech marketing
- Related product categories and/or software-as-a-service solutions experience
- 4+ years of marketing experience
- Organised with strong time management and planning skills
- Proven ability to meet tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure
- CRM and marketing automation systems
- Ability to build relationships with buyers, customers, users and colleagues
- Collaborative and able to work across functional teams
- Strong writing, communication, presentation development and delivery skills
- Project management skills
- Creative and innovative personality
- Detail-oriented, well organised and efficient with time management
At Netcall we measure how results are achieved using a competency framework. Definitions of the competencies applicable for the role are listed below:
- Teamwork – Values the contributions of others; Gives individuals helpful feedback; Treats people with courtesy and respect at all times; Takes responsibilities for own actions, delivering own commitments to the team; Shares information, knowledge and ideas with others.
- Communication – Actively listens and acts accordingly; Demonstrates a good use of English; Writes in a clear and concise way, avoiding jargon; Makes relevant contributions to discussions and meetings giving clear and concise explanations and sticking to the point.
- Drive – Works around typical problems and obstacles to get results; Manages own time well in order to complete allocated tasks on time with high quality; Takes responsibility and stays focused on problems until and effective solution can be found.
- Accountability - Presents a calm, competent and professional image to customers and other employees; Follows through and meets personal commitments to others on time; Does not make excuses for errors or problems; acknowledges and corrects mistakes.
- Agility - Flexible and receptive to change, reacting quickly and implementing positively; Adjusts tasks and priorities where necessary; Highlights problems and makes improvement suggestions.
- Creativity & Innovation - Takes “smart” risks including trying new and different ways to get the job done; Challenges the status quo by continuously reviewing personal work processes and questioning traditional or established processes to make improvements; Takes appropriate action to address inefficiencies in work processes and establishes improved ways of getting the job done.
- Customer Focus – Provides polite, accurate and timely information in response to customer queries; Treats customers with courtesy, sensitivity and fairness; Makes extra effort to satisfy customers’ differing needs and meets commitments; Builds positive rapport
- Personal Development and Developing Others - Keeps knowledge in area of expertise up to date; Behaves in line with company policies; Asks for an responds to feedback on work delivered; Contributes to defining and agreeing objectives of role; Is aware of personal strengths and weaknesses; Takes ownership of personal development.
- There may be a requirement to attend exhibitions and events outside of working hours
- Implement and act in accordance with the Company’s Information Security and Acceptable Use policies
- Travel to other Netcall offices will be required
- Satisfactory completion of pre-employment screening checks, including a CRB disclosure