Morleys stock the UK's widest range of high-quality, cost effective school classroom furniture; including chairs, stools, tables and desks in a wide variety of sizes and colours and they are looking for a Buying & Stock Administrator to join their busy team!
Purpose of Position:
Maintaining product records on SAP and internal PIM to ensure products are maintained accurately and data is readily available for catalogue and web development. Contact with suppliers to ensure products and prices are maintained for price changes, product changes, additions and cessation and products are maintained and updated for enriched content to support our catalogue and web channels. Responsible for maintaining the correct level of stock in line with sales orders, forecasts and operating within the constraints of budgets. Analysis of stock trends through orders received prior year comparisons and environmental/economic activity with the objective to achieve 100% stock availability for core ranges and 95% stock for non-core.
Assisting with improving delivery performance, sending PO’s, raising work orders
- Maintain accurate system data for all purchase parameters including lead-times, MOQs, MOV’s and safety stock levels.
- Update and maintain product pricing for both cost and sell price including maintaining BOMs and component stocks.
- Add and remove products for new items and discontinued items from grandparent to child levels.
- Management of stock levels to ensure optimum level is held with minimal under/overstocks considering current sales and purchase orders, seasonality, economic impacts on a per product basis.
- Raise purchase orders on the back of stock management forecasts and orders received.
- Run daily Stock Out and Back Order status reports.
- Send out purchase orders, ensure they are confirmed as received by suppliers and ensure suppliers and chased for progress reports and delivery confirmations are received and adhered too.
- Maintain accurate system data for all purchase parameters including lead-times, MOQs, MOV’s and safety stock levels to improve OTD, OTIF and achieve departmental KPI’s.
- Identifying slow moving/old stocks and producing regular reports to sales team on such items to target for discounted sale.
- Obtaining enriched content from suppliers to add to our web/marketing in order to improve customer engagement and drive traffic to our websites.
- Maintenance of supplier league table based on quality and delivery performance.
- Supporting Head of buying and operations planner with other administration duties on a day to day basis.
Up to £23k dependant on experience.
- 20 days holiday prorate.
- Commencement from April.
- Office based in Bicester.
Looking for a person preferably with stock control and/or buying admin experience in the areas outlined in the job description attached. Handling large amounts of data accurately.
Will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Good Excel skills essential.
- Sap B1, PIM usage an advantage but not essential
- Very good organisation skills as supporting pressures from two departments.
- Good attention to detail due to the volume to data involved.
Interested? Then please click the apply button now!