Our Client is a Christian Communications Organisation, communicating through multi -media including, radio, magazines and interactive websites. Through continued growth they are looking to recruit two Business Development Executives to join their team, all working remotely.
The successful candidate will be responsible for growing their own base of account customers and forming trusted relationships with key decision makers up to director level.
As a business development executive, you will have a strong focus on acquiring new business and the ability to identify lasting business opportunity, whilst creating cross platform media proposals that exceed client expectations.
You will also be able to competently maximise the cross sell and upsell opportunities available to you through our digital print and radio channels.
- B2B telephone sales and account management experience in a media environment
- Prospecting and negotiation skills
- Ability to manage the sales pipeline and sell to the close
- Results oriented with a genuine passion for exceeding targets
This role would not suit candidates who are used to scripted sales, as these calls can be, lengthy fact finding and sometimes spontaneous conversations.
It would be an Advantage to have:
- Interest in, or an understanding of digital performance analytics
The successful candidates must be happy to support the beliefs and values of the Christian faith, inline with the company values.
Hours of work: Full-time, 9:15am – 5:15pm (35 hours PW)
- Basic salary of £25,000 with generous uncapped commission (realistic OTE in year 1 £36,000)
- Holiday: 25 days plus 8 Bank Holidays
- Birthday Leave: One additional day of paid leave to celebrate your birthday
- Pension: 5% Employee and 3% Employer contribution
- Other non-contractual Employee Benefits: BUPA Employee Assistance 24/7 support, Life Assurance Scheme, Eye care Scheme, Sick Pay Scheme.
Interested? Then please click the apply button now!