Lawsons is one of the largest independent timber, building and fencing merchants in London and the South East of England. To which they are looking for an Area Yard Foreman to come in and join their busy team!
This is a regional/ field-based role
Job Purpose Statement:
To maintain a friendly and welcoming environment with a team that encourages return custom to enable branch sales and margin growth.
- Cultivate and maintain exceptional standards of customer service and ensure Lawsons Best Practice, Standards and Company Policies are met
- Maintain the yard to a high standard of tidiness and cleanliness
- Ensure that stock is replenished, rotated and merchandised
- Comply with company audit requirements
- Assist in the company stock counts
- Deal with customer complaints effectively, pleasantly and in a timely manner
- Build rapport, be polite and courteous to customers
- Be vigilant to prevent loss of product by theft etc.
- Be vigilant and report any Health & Safety issues to the Line Manager immediately
- Demonstrates a positive, friendly and stable attitude
- Someone who will promote and adhere to the company's cultures, values and professionalism
- Good interpersonal skills, confidence and able to approach customers
- Excellent communicating and influencing skills
Knowledge, Experience, Qualifications:
- Previous Yard Sales experience within the industry
- Basic Literacy and Numeracy skills
- English speaking
Salary dependant on experience
Driving Licence Required
Hours - 7am - 5pm Mon to Fri and every other Sat from 8am - 1pm
Interested? Then please click the apply button now!