AboutTheJob is a next generation online recruitment service. Established in 2010, we work with local employers across the East Anglia region and help support these companies with their recruitment objectives. Due to expansion, which has also led to a growth in our reach which will now cover the UK, we are looking for vibrant and enthusiastic people to join our organisation.
We believe in nurturing talent and as a result we are on the look out for an Apprentice Account Executive.
You will be well spoken, confident on the phone and pro active.
- Liaising with our clients who are currently recruiting.
- Pitching AboutTheJob and our services
- Upselling other services we offer
- Building and managing client accounts
- Liaising and communicating with candidates
- Recording and updating account information in our CRM (Zendesk)
31 hours a week. Monday to Thursday 9am - 4pm. Fridays 9am - 2pm
We will provide full training and support to the right applicant.
Interested? Then please click the apply button now!