Morleys Department Stores Group is an independent, privately-owned department store group that operates 8 stores principally in greater London and Newbury, and an Ecommerce platform for our flagship store in Wimbledon. Our stores are at the heart of local communities and have centuries of heritage, brand trust and loyalty - all key to the values we bring to life in-store and through our communications.
This is a Front of House role based in Elys of Wimbledon our prestigious flagship store.
We are currently seeking an organised and methodical administrator to work on our concierge desk, where your day will be very varied.
Your main focus will be offering first class customer service to those who require assistance at the desk and deal with any telephone queries.
· You will assist the E Commerce team and be the first point of contact for our concierge customers, helping them with their purchases.
· You must have a hands on, flexible approach as you will be part of the in-store administration team.
· You must have the ability to deal with internal and external customers in a polite, calm, professional way.
· You must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Have previous administration skills in a customer focused environment.
Your professional appearance and passion for customer service will be the key to your success in this role.
Its 4 days per week (it will be a 4 out 7 day contract) so may include weekends
Salary - Competitive
- Employee Discount after 3 months
- Nest Pension
- Onsite Parking
Interested? Then please click the apply button now!