Kartell UK are looking for a Accounts Payable/Purchase Ledger Administrator to join their finance team on a fixed term contract for 3 months.
Job description: Accounts Payable/Purchase Ledger Administrator administration staff will be responsible for:
- providing administrative support to the finance team.
- To support with data entry, processing, maintenance of payments
- Process accounts payable invoices
- Ensure accounts payable invoices are accurate, properly coded and authorised for payment
- Ensure accurate processing to accounts in compliance with appropriate policies and procedures
Skills and qualifications:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good administration, organisational and multitasking skills
- Ability to communicate well, both verbally and in writing
- Great telephone manner
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent team player
- Ability to work to deadlines and multi-task
- Computer literate, including the use of Microsoft Office suite
- Experience in a similar role is preferable
Hours - 37 hours a week, Monday-Friday, 9 am – 5 pm with a break of half an hour unpaid.
Interested? Then please click the apply button now!