At Netcall we place a major emphasis on building a team of left and right brain thinkers, and a working environment where you can have great professional success. If you’ve got the talent, we have the technology and resources to help you create something you can be proud of. If you relish a challenge – and want to work with fun, creative, smart people – you’ll fit right in.
The role of Account Director:
This a home based role with flexibility and autonomy to deliver on your KPIs. You will create opportunities within organisations for the Low-code platform within organisations ranging from large SMEs to major Global. You will need a comprehensive understanding of the IT landscape within large organisations and be able to engage with Senior IT (CIO, CTO, Heads of…, Enterprise Architects) or Change/Transformation professionals to articulate where our solutions fit in and deliver value.
A results-driven strategic sales professional with the ability and experience to develop and grow relationships within the corporate sector, either directly or via partners.
A self-starter with a proven track record. Experienced in creating complex business propositions and executing a solution selling approach. You will be comfortable building long term relationships, whilst at the same time focusing on short term revenue goals.
Working with solution architects and the in-house commercial team, this role includes managing the full sales process, from finding the opportunity, proposing, negotiating and contracting the end client.
Key Result Areas:
- Create opportunities from net new names as well as building on existing relationships.
- Work with solutions architects to build viable POV and demonstrations.
- Ensure Operations and Marketing are kept abreast of opportunities as they develop.
- Map out client organizational structures to understand both formal lines of reporting and informal lines of influence.
- Identify opportunities to promote all technology offerings.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to articulate probing questions, listen carefully to responses, and summarise outcomes in writing.
- Manage and track contact information, tasks, meeting notes and opportunities through the Netcall Sales Management System.
- Work with the Netcall/MATS delivery teams to manage on-going client relationships and support the delivery of solutions with a view to increasing license revenue.
- Work with the Customer Success team to expand solutions within existing partners and their customers.
- Proven experience of opening and driving high value SaaS opportunities in the corporate sector at senior level.
- Consistent track record of closing deals and performing above quota.
- Ability to identify, present to and influence key stakeholders.
- Understanding of Low-Code, ERP, CRM and Call Centre technologies is an advantage.
- Develop existing and new contacts/relationships within existing customer and partners.
- Present propositions, opportunity value and benefits to C-level management teams.
- Manage multiple relationships and opportunities.
- Must have solid and current local gov experience and existing contacts selling SAAS models
- Any Comms experience such as contact centres a bonus.
- Ideal location: M62 Corridor and Scotland.
Candidate Notes: Role includes existing and new logo accounts and revenues of circa £1.0m per 6 months is the norm. The anticipated split between new and existing is 50/50 so the right candidate must be able to hunt and farm. A proven sales winner who understands the Netcall direction of travel and proposition. Must be versed in dealing with C level and Heads of department, able to open doors and close deals.
Full driving licence and use of car is essential.
Salary: Based on experience, Commission + Car Allowance and other Benefits.
Location: Home Based
Interested? Please click the apply button now!